This is a very simple recipe that will please everyone coming home from church.
You can cook the spaghetti noodles the night before.
In the photo: Small croissant toast fried in garlic olive oil.
- 2 cups whole grain, spaghetti (al dente’)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Oregano to taste (preferably fresh)
- 1Set a large skillet to medium high. Pour the olive oil covering the bottom of the skillet. Add the garlic to sauté’
- 2Add salt and parmesan. Stir fry the pasta for 2-4 minutes. Toss the spinach and serve.