What you cannot see in the photo is hidden below the pinto beans sauce and toppings: blue corn tacos! That is 70 calories, gluten free corn tortillas. There is no need to cook if you use fried pinto beans from a can.
- Blue corn taco shells (1-2 shells)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pinto beans (add 1 tablespoon water)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 Strips of crispy bacon or bacon bits
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1First, add the bacon bits to the mashed avocado, then put aside.
- 2Next, warm the pinto bean with the water in the microwave for 30 -45 seconds.
- 3Last, heat the tortilla according to instructions in the box, then, place on a plate and top with the cheese, pinto bean, and avocado.