This recipe is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb. frozen sweet potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 lb. frozen sweet peas
- 2-3 organic large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1For 20 minutes, steam together or boil separately the sweet potato and peas, drain and set aside on a serving dish.
- 2Fry the egg mix in a non-stick skillet lightly covered with olive oil. Cooks in about 3 minutes.
- 3Serve the omelet with the sweet potato and green peas. Pour olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.