This creation calls for Deliciously seasoned, lean ground turkey with fresh garlic, Celtic Sea Salt, organic tomato sauce, and paprika, and pocketed inside a fresh, crispy, iceberg lettuce leaf.
- 1.2 pounds of lean ground turkey
- 1 large potato cut in cubes, 1/2 inch thick
- 6 ounces of organic tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup corn oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 leaves of iceberg lettuce, whole
- Celtic sea salt, paprika, and adobo seasoning
- 1First, place the meat in a large skillet, add garlic, coconut oil, and seasonings. Cook in medium high for 7-10 minutes, add and mix in the tomato sauce, then cover and let cook for 15-20 minutes more. Stir a couple of times. Avoid over cooking.
- 2While the meat cooks, set a small nonstick skillet to medium high heat. Add the corn oil. Boil the potato cubes in this oil for about 10 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- 3Add the potato to the meat during the last 5 minutes of meat cooking. Mix in slowly not to break or mash the potatoes.
- 4For each serving, place two leaves of lettuce, add three tablespoons of meat, add cheese. Last, fold it up as you would a soft tortilla.