Avocado-inspired? Let's wrap diced potato and tofu or lean ground meat of choice. Then top it with ripe, buttery avocado slices.
It's that Simple!
- 1 lb ground lean meat or tofu, seasoned with fresh cilantro, onion and garlic
- 2 lb of diced potato
- 1/2 lb. Shredded Monterey Cheese
- 4 Spinach Wraps (like the ones used for
- 1 Whole Avocado-Sliced
- Adobo and Sea Salt to Taste
- 1Cook the meat in medium high, covered. Add the garlic, onion and cilantro. Sprinkle with "adobo" or favorite seasoning. Cook for 20 minutes.
- 2Bake the potatoes-whole, then cut up in smallest cubes (1/2-1/4 inch) Sautee' in Olive Oil. Set aside.
- 3Shred the cheese, thinly.