It's raining. Let's make this soup! It's easy.
This noodle soup is great for saving in the
fridge for 3-5 days.
It soothes a cold too.
- Veggies of choice: carrot, celery in thin slices
- Choice of spices: fresh garlic, onion, cilantro
- Choice of noodles:white or whole wheat
- Sea Salt and Chicken Bouillon
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Organic cooked ham and chicken breast, cut in small cubes
- Olive oil, 5 cups of water, juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1In a large pot, place the ham, lemon juice, chicken, garlic, onion, cilantro, and salt. Sauté in medium high heat until meat is fully cooked. This takes 5-7 minutes only. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir 2-3 times. Add carrots and celery.
- 2Add the water. Stir gently. Let it boil, then turn down the heat to Lo. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Then, add the noodles and let cook in medium heat for 10 minutes more.
- 3For a red color, substitute the olive oil for a tablespoon of annatto oil.
- 4Last, add freshly cut cilantro leaves.